Sonntag, 10. April 2011

I'm so sick and tired of being told what's good for me. People got lots of ideas of who I'm supposed to be.

I'll be alright again.

Little miss brand new start
Little miss do your part
Little miss big ol' heart beats wide open
She's ready now for love

Sometimes we waste too much time thinking about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.

Slow to trust, but I'm quick to love. I push too hard and I give too much. I ain't saying I'm perfect, but I promise I'm worth it.

I'm an insecure mess...

You can come for an hour and a half to a show and a song can speak to you and 10,000 other people, and you know, for that one moment, you are not alone! You are sharing a communion, a shared experience and THAT'S what music does!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen