Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

Big News

Bonjour~


Yeahhhh~
I know, long time no blog post.

BUT I'll start to blog again because I have exciting NEWS 


I'm gonna visit one of my best friends @sutewi in Japan!! Go visit her Blog, she updates it regularly!!

I'm so happy. We both wanted to be in Japan together for so long. I think we were like 15years old when we talked about going to Japan. Now we both are 21years old and she is studying there for 6 months, so I'm visiting her for nearly three weeks. 
It's January right now and I'm flying on the 25th February and I can't wait for it. 
I think I'm so excited that I'm really getting on her nerves 'bout telling how happy I am all the time, but maybe she can remember her first time to Japan, what feelings she had before going I think then she will understand.

On my tumblr I'm constantly posting many pictures of Japan - go visit my tumblr too 

OHHH~ and we wanted to go to Disneyland Tokyo and Disney Sea 

If we really do so I'm gonna be the happiest girl alive in that moment :D


I'll try to post when I'm in Japan too, because I think I'll see many things which I want to share with u.

So that's all for the moment~

see you soon~



Au Revoir

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen