Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

Sneak Preview~


~Hey Honeys


So, today I went with my best friend in the Sneak Preview in our Theater in the City. A Sneak Preview is an Avant Premier of a movie nobody knows until the movie starts.
Well yeah, we both knew it could be a horror or a thriller or a romance or something else...and so it was, it was something else...

I can't say that I'm happy to watched that movie, but I also can't say that I'm sad...It s weird. 
okay okay, first, the name of the Movie:

Zero Dark Thirty

A movie about the true happening before the catching of Osama Ben Laden.
It shows everything that happened before: the research, the investigations and the attacks and the catching/kill.

In the beginning u hear voices from a 911 telephone where people scream and leave "last goodbye" - messages. At that moment I was like: Oh goshhh noooo...I can't watch a movie thats about 9/11... and my best friend said: no no I think it s some other kind of movie.
But yeah it started with the 9/11 and since 'Remember Me' I can't watch any movie with 9/11 as theme because I immediately start to cry.

So we watched it. It was a really interesting movie, but after the movie I left the room and couldn't really talk about all the things I just saw..

In a Sneak Preview u have to rate the movie afterwards.. but I still have the paper in my purse...I didn't want to rate it... it s a kind of movie were I'm not sure if I really wanted to see the explanation of something as serious as this.

That's my opinion, well my best friend told me something that was kinda the same as mine but a bit different. He said it was good to know what happened before the kill and how they found out that he was on that place and how many other people had to die..

Finally:

It is okay to watch if u are really interested in knowing how investigations from the C.I.A are working and if u really REALLY want to know how they found Osama Ben Laden...


Here two diffrent trailers:




Gonna sleep now,

see you soon~ 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen