Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

New Bed / My complicated Hair

Hey guys~


Well I wanted to talk about how my dad and I had to build a new bed.
A few months ago, when I had some friends at my place we all had to work on a project. Well I have a small apartment and not enough seats for 8personnes so two of them were sitting on the bed. After a few minutes collided my bed. I couldn't repair it so my parents bought me for christmas a new bed.
And here it is :)
my dad working to build it, I managed to explain everything and he builded it ^-^



finished~ and it's soooo comfy ^~^


The other thing I wanted to talk about was my hair.
I have nature curly hair so when I get out the shower my hair is always curly. Mostly I smooth my hair.
So first I have to dry them with my hairdryer and then my hair looks so crazy hahaha after that I start to straight my hair. So here is a picture with all the steps :)


1. my hair just after showe
2. hairdryer-hair
3. finished with everything

so that was all for the moment~

see you soon~











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen