Freitag, 1. Februar 2013

Exams Finished // Cologne Shopping

Hey guys~~ 



Finally my exams are over. I had so much to do. Here a list of the projects:

- Photostudio Pictures
- writing Typographie Booklet
- I had to write another booklet 
- drawing some still life
- writing a movie review (I've watched two movies: one from 1921 (!!) and one from the year 2011) and I had to make a comparison between them...
and then I had 4 exams, well it doesn't sound like much, but believe me it is much when you're doing all of this just in ONE week...

So now I have weekend and I'm enjoying it!!

Today I was shopping with my lovely @kimelims. Follow her on twitter, oh btw if you love One Direction there U have someone you can talk with ;)
We started with the plan just buying some new piercings... well in the end I didn't buy any piercings and kim didn't buy a costume 
oh well but we bought some other things :D

I'll show you mine~~

the stuff I bought, most of it is for my body xD and tea <3 nbsp="">
oh and I found that awesome pantihose <3>

without boots

with boots

detail



I enjoyed hanging with kimelims <3>

SOOOO AND only 24 days left till I travel to my dear @sutewi <3>

see you soon~<3>










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen