Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013

Flight // 1st Day Tokyo

Hi Guys~~

Finally I'm in Tokyo!!!

On Monday in Luxembourg I took my first plane at 10:35 to Zurich. I was excited and really nervous. The first time all alone in a plane and the first time to take a transit plane, but I guess for everything there is a "first time", right? ^~^
In Zurich I got off the plane and had to find the Gate. I had to took a subway train to reach the gate for the plane to Tokyo Narita. I had 1h 20min to find the gate and change my clothes (jogging) and to get on board. Well, I know, 1h20min sounds like much, but it really isn't much...I think, actually I just had to wait 5-10min to get on board after finding the gate and changing.
The flight to Tokyo Narita took about 11h40min. I slept an hour and then again an hour but I couldn't sleep well so I started watching many movies and series in the plane.
After landing in tokyo, an old couple followed me thru the airport. They thought I knew how to get out of the airport. They both spoke german so I tried to help as much I could. 
As a foreign you have to go thru a security passport check and they take a photo and the fingerprints of you. You even have to answer questions like why you're here and if you have drugs with you etc.
Then finally after getting my baggage I met my precious Sutewi! I was so happy to finally see her. 


sorry for bad quality ><"


We both went to her place and slept for 2h. I was so exhausted, I fell asleep while I was sitting!
In the evening we went with a friend to Shinjuku to eat Okonomiyaki and make Puris AND hunt for Alpacasso's! 

Okonomiyaki is a traditional japanese food and it is soooo good! I didn't took my camera with me because I looked really tired and I was too tired to make any photos so here is a picture from google to show you what Okonomiyaki is.

this is Okonomiyaki~


Afterwards we went to an arcade to hunt for some Alpacasso's and Sutewi is really good at this so she won an alpacasso for me. Arigato gozaimasu~ oh and it's pink! 
Then we went to make puris. My first real Puris from a real japanese puri machine IN Tokyo~ so happyyyy~~


this is Steffi THE alpacasso~

our puris~



That's all for the moment - stay tuned!





1 Kommentar:

  1. Wish you a lot of fun in this beautiful city!! (^∇^)
    And DisneySEA is the best place on earth! I'm looking forward to read you next posts! (⌒-⌒; )

    AntwortenLöschen